When you’re fired because you made a workers’ compensation claim, Part 2

In our previous post we explained how employees can get help if they are fired for filing a workers’ compensation claim. We recommend employees file a complaint with Washington Labor and industries. Employees cannot always use that method.  For example, employees must file a complaint within 90 days of the discrimination. An employee may not be … Read more

Call Now Button