MORGAN vs. SILVERSTREAK, INC. ET AL
King County Superior Court – Case No. 19-2-08785-4 KNT
About this Case
Rekhi & Wolk, P.S. and Terrell Marshall Law Group PLLC are pursuing a wage and hour class action law suit against Silverstreak, Inc. and its owner Tina Benson (“Defendants”) for allegedly failing to pay certain wages to Silverstreak’s drivers. The allegations include that:
- Defendants failed to provide proper meal and rest breaks, as required by law.
- Drivers were not paid for all hours worked under Washington law and Seattle ordinance.
- The alleged wage and hour violations were willful.
Read our blog post to learn more about your rights to rest breaks in Washington State.
The class is defined as: “All current and former employees of Silverstreak, Inc., who at any time from March 29, 2016 through the date of final disposition worked as drivers for the company while based or residing in the State of Washington.”
This case was filed on March 29, 2019.
Case Contact Information
- 206.388.5887 (Rekhi & Wolk)
- 206.816.6603 (Terrell Marshall Law Group PLLC)
Email: [email protected]
Attorneys for the Proposed Class:
Rekhi & Wolk, P.S.
Terrell Marshal Law Group PLLC