Jaime joined Rekhi & Wolk as an associate after spending two years in public, criminal defense. After a ten-year career in sales and marketing, she went back to school and obtained her undergraduate degree at the University of Washington and law degree at Gonzaga University. During law school Jaime worked with the Spokane City Prosecutor’s Office, Unemployment Law Project, and as a judicial extern to the Honorable Thomas O. Rice at the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington.
- University of Washington, B.A
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D.
- Washington State
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- King County Bar Association