Daniel’s law practice is all about helping people with workplace disputes. A graduate of the University of Washington School of Law, he obtained his law degree with an emphasis in employment equity.
Growing up in Tacoma as the son of two public high school teachers, he was taught to value justice and dignity at work. After working a variety of jobs – including landscaper, lifeguard, barista, English teacher, and researcher – he found his calling in employment law, where he can draw from his experience across industries. He takes pride every day in learning about his clients’ work, their careers, their ambitions, and their struggles. Daniel loves finding solutions to employment problems.
Daniel is experienced in employment discrimination matters, wage and hour claims, class actions, and labor law. During law school, he interned at U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and a firm focusing on workers’ compensation. Since entering legal practice, he has worked at a union-side labor law firm and at his own firm. Now working with the legal team at Rekhi & Wolk, Daniel brings all of this knowledge and experience to the table when counseling clients and advocating for their rights.
When not at work, Daniel can be found living on Vashon Island with his partner and their adorable dog.
- University of Puget Sound, B.A.
- University of Chicago, M.A.
- University of Washington, J.D.
- Editor-in-Chief, Washington International Law Journal
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2017-2019
- Washington State
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
Professional and Community Involvement
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association – Member 2015-Present
- Washington State Association for Justice – EAGLE Member 2015-Present
- Washington International Law Journal – Board Member 2015-2016, 2018-Present